Consultant/Senior Consultant (Internal Audit Risks and Compliance, SoD)
з/п не указана
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 156 countries, 152,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
KPMG in Russia is constantly acquiring new clients among leading Russian and international companies. Our team consists of highly qualified professionals, all of them including new employees participate both in domestic and international engagements, exchange successful experience and best practice with global colleagues.
- Consulting services for the implementation, automation and evaluation of business processes;
- Provision of consulting services in the field of the internal control system, including services related to the IT process;
- Consulting services for the division of responsibilities, development, implementation and evaluation;
- Review and assessment of internal audit functions.
- Understanding of internal control methodology and segregation of duties principles
- Experience in design of processes and business roles
- Participation in GRC tools implementation projects
- Ability to develop projects documentation (process description, functional/technical requirements, conceptual design, acceptance tests)
- Experience in configuration and customization GRC / IDM solutions
- Good understanding of GRC solutions functionality
- SAP trainings on SAP ADM / SAP GRC
- Knowledge of business processes modeling (ARIS, BPWin, MS Visio etc.)
- Working as part of an experienced team on complex projects for major Russian and multinational companies;
- Comprehensive remuneration package;
- Transparent path of career growth;
- Wide range of training and development programs;
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus.