Senior consultant - Data analytics - Financial advisory (forensic technology) department
з/п не указана
Every story has a beginning.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte Forensic Services group is the largest and best-resourced Forensic units in Russia and the CIS. Our team has substantial experience in conducting fraud investigations, performing data driven analysis, reviewing prospective investments, assistance in litigations, providing business intelligence and other services to our clients.
As a part of Forensic Technology group, you will be responsible for performing data analytics tasks on investigation projects, developing new and maintaining existing forensic analytics tools.
The role will involve:
- Participation in investigation projects, which include analyzing large datasets, visualizing results and interpreting key findings
- Data collection, cleaning and processing
- Design & development of forensic analytic tools
- Application of ad-hoc data analysis techniques (including statistical analysis and ML) to provide better analytics capabilities, reveal hidden patterns and correlations
- Building data interfaces between various ERP solutions
- Bringing innovation and new ideas
Ideal candidate should combine (partly will be also considered):
- Good understanding of relational databases and SQL (queries, stored procedures, cursors, indexes, triggers and window functions)
- Knowledge of programming languages (e.g. python, C# or java)
- QlikView, QlikSense or Tableau visualization experience
- Interest in new technologies (e.g. ElasticSearch, Neo4J, Automation anywhere, Blue Prism)
- English: intermediate and above